Click4support - Ripped off my 87 year old Mom
My mother was having some problems with her computer, and clicked on a link to a supposed tech help center.When she called them for help, they said her PC, I-Pad,Mac, and wi-fi all had viruses, and that they could fix all of the problems with her computer.
They obtained remote access to all of these devices, (probably installed their malware ***) and then charged her $1,499.00!!!! They used scare tactics, telling her everyone could see her online banking and credit accounts. (They are the ones who could see it now). It took her awhile to tell us about it.
She was embarrassed when she figured out they were a scam.
Reported them to the fraud dept of her credit card and will be following up with a report to the FTC and State Attorney General's office.Do not do any business with these crooks!review #482179
You may also like
- "I contacted Hewlett Packard via their Customer support website to replace an existing HP PhotoSmart (PS) C5200. I did this because I felt the vendor could provide the fastest info..."
- "I recorded myself both music and all vocals, personal life experiences at home and kept them in iTunes for easy access,now my songs are coming back to me with other..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart. Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have also some problem about my family. i cant pay the order now..."