Click4support - Ripped off my 87 year old Mom
My mother was having some problems with her computer, and clicked on a link to a supposed tech help center.When she called them for help, they said her PC, I-Pad,Mac, and wi-fi all had viruses, and that they could fix all of the problems with her computer.
They obtained remote access to all of these devices, (probably installed their malware ***) and then charged her $1,499.00!!!! They used scare tactics, telling her everyone could see her online banking and credit accounts. (They are the ones who could see it now). It took her awhile to tell us about it.
She was embarrassed when she figured out they were a scam.
Reported them to the fraud dept of her credit card and will be following up with a report to the FTC and State Attorney General's office.Do not do any business with these crooks!106638e6 review #482179
You may also like
- "Scam Report Fraud Complaints Management Solution by Truelogic Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Truelogic Technologies Pvt. Ltd. effectively manages all online reputation activities as any unhappy customer can use social media..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "Thursday i bought an external hard drive with the store's recomanded HDD and external case witch didn't work. I brought it back, they made me wait 1 hour, and then..."
- "I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "Dr. Eric S. Seiger of the Skin and Vein Center in MI (4 locations) says he is Board Certified in Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (on web page and in offices)..."
- "Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!! Totally vague site which offered me no help..."