Click4support - Ripped off my 87 year old Mom
My mother was having some problems with her computer, and clicked on a link to a supposed tech help center.When she called them for help, they said her PC, I-Pad,Mac, and wi-fi all had viruses, and that they could fix all of the problems with her computer.
They obtained remote access to all of these devices, (probably installed their malware ***) and then charged her $1,499.00!!!! They used scare tactics, telling her everyone could see her online banking and credit accounts. (They are the ones who could see it now). It took her awhile to tell us about it.
She was embarrassed when she figured out they were a scam.
Reported them to the fraud dept of her credit card and will be following up with a report to the FTC and State Attorney General's office.Do not do any business with these crooks!d54e046 review #482179
You may also like
- "I ordered a 64GB MicroSD card from Halfpricetronics.com on September 20th 2013 for 31.99 (including shipping) and thought I was getting a great deal. Unfortunately 3 weeks later, I have..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "I contacted Hewlett Packard via their Customer support website to replace an existing HP PhotoSmart (PS) C5200. I did this because I felt the vendor could provide the fastest info..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."