Click4support - Ripped off my 87 year old Mom
My mother was having some problems with her computer, and clicked on a link to a supposed tech help center.When she called them for help, they said her PC, I-Pad,Mac, and wi-fi all had viruses, and that they could fix all of the problems with her computer.
They obtained remote access to all of these devices, (probably installed their malware ***) and then charged her $1,499.00!!!! They used scare tactics, telling her everyone could see her online banking and credit accounts. (They are the ones who could see it now). It took her awhile to tell us about it.
She was embarrassed when she figured out they were a scam.
Reported them to the fraud dept of her credit card and will be following up with a report to the FTC and State Attorney General's office.Do not do any business with these crooks!review #482179
You may also like
- "Purchased 3 Defective Apple 85w MagSafe Adapters in five months. In January 2013 I purchased an Apple 85w MagSafe Adapter for my MacBook Pro after my original one died..."
- "I contacted Hewlett Packard via their Customer support website to replace an existing HP PhotoSmart (PS) C5200. I did this because I felt the vendor could provide the fastest info..."
- "Today I tried to call in to the store to inquire about a product. I was waiting on the phone for nearly 40 minutes and no one ever picked up..."
- "Just heard the sound comming from ohiovalleymusic's rolling jukebox..wowwwwwwwwww over 20 speakers lots of wonderful sound no matter what kind of music u want to hear...heard them at a setup..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "We purchased the Galaxy Chocolate (leather) couches about 5 years ago. They were fine for about one year. We also purchase the protection warranty. The couches started cracking for three..."
- "Hired to do my parents roof, because I knew him, thinking he would do a good job. After 5 leaks showed up, we went into the attic to find 8..."
- "I will be attaching a document from my online account with Kaiser. Kaiser has been allowed to violate their patients "Civil Rights" & they have done it with the..."