Click4support - Scam

Fresno, California 0 comments

About a year ago I called because it seemed like i had been hacked. I paid and they supposedly took care of the issue.

I spoke with my tech at work who is Apple certified, who said I had just been scammed. What they were showing me is always there. Fortunately I didn't purchase any further service. I have been receiving "urgent--security breach on your computer software we installed" messages on our phone.

I just called and he kept saying there is an issue with my computer. I asked what issue and he said I need to get into my computer so he can check it. I am at work, so I couldn't do that. I kept asking how he could get into my computer and he kept saying he needs to get into it to check out the security system of which I cannot remove.

I kept asking why they would know what is wrong if they cannot get into my computer.

They hung up on me.

gailf wrote the review because of "pushy and won't explain why they need to get into my computer. do not trust them." at Click4support. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Click4support to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent contact and would not give me a straight answer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Click4support and click4support technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Click4support - Patheic Phillipine employees---Poor Lost Loosers

Rancho Cordova, California 0 comments

Click4Support 855 855 9799 and 855 955 9799 will not stop calling me!!!!!!!

They are greedy, fraudulent and out to get your money.

DO NOT let them remote access your computer. A "Brian" told me that hackers were stopping my Windows programs and it will eventually not work. He wanted to get into my computer but I did not allow it. He took me to MSConfig and then Services and showed me programs that were running and those that were stopped. He was trying to impress that hackers were already stopping programs inside of my computer. What a joke and what a liar!!! He said I needed to spend under $100 to get a fix. He told me the Accounting Dept. would call me back in 15 min. and they never called me. But, again, I had another nuisance 855 call from them early this morning. Brian said that he was in the Philippines, but the business was in Atlanta GA.

I kept him on the phone about half an hour to waste his time/ commission and make his company lose money.

These poor, in every sense of the word, are pathetic, are hard up for work and don't care if they're victimizing people. They should build up another skill, get some self esteem and move on to a legitimate job that legally helps themselves and people.

Get some pride, telemarketers!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of click4support technical support. Click4support needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned click4support technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Click4support.

Click4support - Click 4 support ripped me off

Hallandale Beach, Florida 0 comments

Why everyone seems to be saying here their number is disconnected no way to contact them would like to get my money back do not know how to go about it though should never have bought into it. I have a Mac computer was looking for some virus protection from Apple and they popped up I mistakingly thought they were part of them very deceiving at first they fix the problems very hard to understand them the according to what they said there're supposed be some kind of a firewall preventing anything from getting through well that just didn't happen and now can't even get a hold of them Love file a complaint get my money back favorite reading this can help please respond thank you

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Click4support. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $997 and wants Click4support to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Click4support and click4support customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Click4support - Simple Review #1461695762

Brooklyn, New York 0 comments

Took out agreement 2/15/15 for $647.99 that was to give me premium technical support fot 3 years. Tried to call today, disconnected.

Agreement included 3 years internet security and my printer.

Want my money back. A fraud

Review about: Money Extortion.

Click4support - refund back

Carson, California 0 comments

Hi my name is Shavel Cernogg on 6/22/2014 I purchase for 7 years the package for click4support for $299.00. I have a copy of my receipt.

Advance Network Fix 299.00 Rep Name Ammy Rep code 300004. Please I need you to refund my money back to me I have try to call the customer number 1888-884-0006 the number was disconnected. This company is a scam. Please give me my back .My address is 1757 E Gladwick St.

Carson, Ca 900746 .I have a lawyers please give me my money back.

I don't know why this would happen to me. I really trust this company how could you take customers money and then change your number

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Click4support. The most disappointing about click4support tech support at Click4support was i have call this company the number is disconnected Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Click4support.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Click4support to other companies on our site.

Click4Support

Branford, Florida 0 comments

On 5/25/2014, I purchased Antivirus Security for lifetime for all my computers. I gave them 1000.00.

Now I cannot get hold of them. I called what I thought was a Hewlett Packard Technical support number. They put me through to Click 4 Support. They straightened up my computer, and sold me this deal.

Now Hewlett says they never had any dealings with Click4Support. I still have my agreement that I printed off the computer. For months after I purchased this, some man, with a foreign accent kept calling my home saying that he owed me a refund and I needed to let him get into my computer in order for him to give me a refund. I didn't let him.

IfI could get some help please. Click4Support 12Main Street Essex, CT 06426

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no service" of click4support technical support. Click4support needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Click4support - Did not receive what i had purchased

Perrysburg, Ohio 0 comments

In 2014 I purchased a lifetime of webroot and malware for my personal computer. Now I cannot get a hold of them.

I am not to happy with this company at all. They told me that I would have a lifetime of support for 299.00 and now I see there are no phone numbers available. It would nice to at least get my money back. Hopefully the BBB can find out what happened.

For anyone out there trying to use this company do not use them. Very fraudulent!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of webroot antivirus protection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $299. Click4support needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned webroot antivirus protection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Click4support.

Click4support - Clic4Support SCAM

Alapaha, Georgia 0 comments

Read several reviews dealing with the problem I had with this "supposed" company.

I received the same phone call saying they no longer supported Microsoft and would refund my initial $299.00.

Wanted me to go to Western Union and send them $500.00 then they would deduct the original fee with a credit of $200.00 on my credit card. Said the extra money was for the inconvenience and time to take care of this. Insisted I stay on the line while I went to Western Union to take care of this and NOT to hang up. Told them I did not have a cell phone and they got very agitated with me. Called me several times after and I told them I had reported them to the SEC which I had done.

Of course nothing ever became of this phone call to SEC.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Click4support. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Click4support - Simple Review #1452721647

Lafayette, Louisiana 0 comments

I have been scammed by this company for 999.00. Very pissed cannot contact them number is not a working number. Very upset.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Click4support - What Happened to my help

Lakeville, Minnesota 2 comments

An agreement executed 10-26-2014

Permanent security + 3 years technical support + online back up(100GB) at a cost of $1298.00. I've used them several times in the past and have been pleased with there help.

Now I find there no longer in business at least there phone # isn't good.

As of now I'm out of help and out my money. I can't beleive I fell for this scam I paid a lot of money for this service I guess we will have to get in line to sue them with everyone else.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1298. This person is overall dissatisfied with Click4support. The most disappointing about click4support technical support at Click4support was cannot reach them, fact that i agreed to a contract and fraudulent contact , but reviewer liked if it gets my money back it would be great. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I'm with you. Please email me if you find anything @ cdwhite97@att.net Thank you

They got me to for 999.00 very pissed of. People just don't have time for this *** or money to just throw away.