About a year ago I called because it seemed like i had been hacked.I paid and they supposedly took care of the issue.

I spoke with my tech at work who is Apple certified, who said I had just been scammed. What they were showing me is always there. Fortunately I didn't purchase any further service. I have been receiving "urgent--security breach on your computer software we installed" messages on our phone.

I just called and he kept saying there is an issue with my computer. I asked what issue and he said I need to get into my computer so he can check it. I am at work, so I couldn't do that. I kept asking how he could get into my computer and he kept saying he needs to get into it to check out the security system of which I cannot remove.

I kept asking why they would know what is wrong if they cannot get into my computer.

They hung up on me.

gailf wrote the review because of "pushy and won't explain why they need to get into my computer. do not trust them." at Click4support. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Click4support to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent contact and would not give me a straight answer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Click4support and click4support technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments