I bought their contract for help a little over a year ago.The did speed up my computer, but when the year was up, I went elsewhere for help.

Now they are calling me every other day wanting give me a 'free' computer checkup. During the checkup they try to make me feel bad about giving my information to someone - which I never did - and try to tell me someone is stealing my computer files because there are 'errors' on my IP Address. After 20 minutes on the phone with the guy he sends me to someone whom he says can fix it. Of course, for ONLY $300.

I told them many times I no longer want to do business with them and they argue with me about it. They call me from several different numbers.

I finally just added them to my call reject list.My advice is, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of click4support tech support. Click4support needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned click4support tech support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Click4support.

Had an Experience with Click4support?

Comments